Today we learned about a new business opportunity for Florida immigrants who are searching for good investments that can help them qualify for an E-2 or EB-5 visa. It comes in the form of a 3,088 sq-ft restaurant on a barrier island near Sarasota with a cozy 3-bedroom apartment above – makes for an easy commute.
- 3,088 SF restaurant with full bar (4-COP) located in Holmes beach, with gulf views.
- Additional 1,400 SF 3BD apartment above.
- Sale price: $475,000.
- Rent would be $5,000 per mo. (including the apt. above) plus Tenant pays
- Property taxes, insurance & Maint. (about $13,000 yr)
- The restaurant did about $500k for 2013 (open only for dinner 7 nights)
- Cash flow: $183,000.
- If you deduct the expense of rent and NNN charges ($73,000) the net to a new operator would be about $110k.
- Real estate is also for sale for $1.3M
Interested parties should contact Mr. John Caragiulo, an experienced business broker, at jcaragiulo@
As always, the attorneys at Jaensch Immigration Law Firm stand ready to advise you on making any investment with the goal of securing a temporary E-2 or immigrant EB-5 visa.