We are very proud to have a Leadership Manatee graduate in our midst!
Victoria Jaensch Karins graduated from the Leadership Manatee program in March. The program, administered by the Manatee Chamber of Commerce, is designed to expose current and future leaders to all aspects of Manatee County. It is Manatee County’s premier leadership training program and has more than 850 graduates.
The program’s purpose is:
- To identify community leaders of diverse backgrounds
- To develop their potential and desire to accept civic responsibilities and leadership roles
- To expose community leaders to the problems and opportunities that face Manatee County
- To build a realistic understanding of leadership in today’s complex society
- To open a dialogue among emerging and current community leaders
- To acquaint leaders with the processes, programs, opportunities and challenges for individual involvement in Manatee County
“I felt honored to be a part of Leadership Manatee,” said Ms. Karins, “I thoroughly enjoyed learning more about the opportunities in our community and meeting my fellow leaders. I congratulate them and I wish them all the best.”
Ms. Karins plans on using what she learned in the Leadership Manatee program to better assist immigrants in the Sarasota-Bradenton area. The immigration work she performs brings diversity and vibrancy to the Gulf Coast.