E-2 and EB-5 investors come to Florida’s West Coast for its mixture of relaxed atmosphere, ideal climate, cultural sophistication, and business opportunities. At our firm we see entrepreneurs, investors, and business people from around the world and we assist them in obtaining their version of the American dream. Quite often, however, we do not feel qualified to advise international investors on which business opportunity to pursue. As a result we have sought out and allied ourselves with the Florida Gulf Coast’s most qualified M & A professionals. Edward Valaitis, Certified Business Intermediary, is one of them.
Mr. Valaitis has an impressive set of experiences and expertise. Where most business intermediaries will either have experience as entrepreneurs, professional services or in the corporate world, Mr. Valaitis has all three:
- Partner of a New York City based regional CPA firm with practice responsibility over the Internal Audit, Sarbanes Oxley, SAS, 70 and Information Security Services.
- CEO of accounts receivable management firm serving hospitals, cities and medical groups.
- Co-Founder of BDO Seidman’s Risk Consulting Division which he helped build from zero to $30 million in three years with offices in NYC, Boston, San Francisco and Houston.
- National Director for Jefferson Wells International a highly successful national risk consulting practice. During his tenure he had hands-on involvement in many facets of growing this start-up firm from zero to $120 million in revenue in four years.
Mr. Valaitis is also one of only 85 Certified Business Intermediaries in the state of Florida. He has been an active member of the CEO Council of Tampa Bay, Association for Corporate Growth and University of Tampa He is comfortable in the world of international business, traveling to Lithuania, London and Canada for ongoing engagements.
Mr. Valaitis and his firm are very active in main street and middle market business transactions, leading both “sell-side” and “buy-side” engagements. They serve and define businesses with annual sales up to $20 million. Most serious buyers retain his services so they can find just the right business, right price and right location.
E-2 and EB-5 investors who are considering buying a business on Florida’s beautiful Gulf Coast should contact Mr. Valaitis for assistance in finding the right investment opportunity. Remember that the right investment can help an immigrant investor qualify for a visa that would allow them to live and work in the United States. E-2 and EB-5 visas are just two options. Our firm also works with many L-1 immigrant business people.
Interested parties can contact Mr. Valaitis over the phone: 800-975-3198<tel:800-975-3198>
For more information on how to qualify for an E-2 or EB-5 investor visa please feel free to follow the links below:
- Read the latest USCIS memorandum on EB-5 adjudications.
- Watch a video on using commercial property to qualify for an investor visa.
- Watch this video on using a real-estate based strategy to obtain an E-3 investor visa.