For the 6th year in a row now, the Sarasota Association of Realtors is holding the Real Estate Congress and Sarasota Showcase. This year it is being held on November 4, 5 and 6 with an impressive lineup of events and speakers.
Events kick off on November 4 with a boat tour of Sarasota Bay aboard the Marina Jack II from 4:30 to 7:00 pm. Buffet dinner included.
Events continue on November 5:
- 8:15-9:00 AM: Congress Registration and Continental Breakfast. Lido Beach Resort.
- 9:00-9:50: The Global Economy and Real Estate. Talk by Dr. john Tuccillo.
- 10:00-10:50: The Story of Sarasota. Talk by Jane Kirschner and Jon Thaxton.
- 11:00-11:50: Panel on Sarasota Architectural Styles. Moderated by Phil Cmielski, Guy Peterson, Steve Ellis and David Nash.
- Noon-5 PM: Board buses for home tours. Lunch and refreshments provided.
November 6 is just as busy:
- 9:00-9:50 AM: Panel on the Market from a Broker’s Perspective
- 10:00-10:45: Panel on the Sarasota Lifestyle
- 11:00-11:50: International Panel
- Noon-5 PM: Board buses for home torus of Lakewood Ranch. Lunch culminating in cocktails provided.
This is a good event for realtors from all over the country to learn about all that Sarasota has to offer. Our small town ambience enriched with a big-city abundance of visual and performing arts, education institutions, medical facilities and natural wonders makes the area a popular destination for for domestic and international tourists. Many people, after spending a few winters here, decide to settle down, further enriching area.